| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Whitehorse, Yt in May is a little cool at 6.6 °C (43.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A feeble 14.4mm (0.6in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 16:07 long and the longest day is 18:28 long with an average length of 17:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Whitehorse, Yt May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Whitehorse, Yt, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Whitehorse, Yt:
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 657.6 kms (408.7 miles) NW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) N
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 358.8 kms (223 miles) NW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 572.9 kms (356 miles) WNW
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 610 kms (379 miles) W
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 136.2 kms (84.6 miles) W
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 288 kms (179 miles) WSW
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 689.6 kms (428.5 miles) NNE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 654.9 kms (406.9 miles) NE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 666.1 kms (413.9 miles) ENE
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 143 kms (88.9 miles) ESE
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) E
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 384.3 kms (238.8 miles) SE
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 264.6 kms (164.4 miles) S
- Annette/ Wso Ak, Usa - 665.8 kms (413.8 miles) SSE